Thursday, April 12, 2007

Birthday News

Tonight officially kicks off my birthday celebration, albeit a week early. I admit that I have been having a rough time with this one. If you have not checked my profile, I will turn 39 next Saturday. Actually, my turning 39 is completely independent of your actions with respect to my profile. My 30th birthday and my 35th birthday seem like they were just yesterday. The 4 years since 35 have been terrific, just fast. Plus, I don't know if I feel almost 40 or if I know what that should be. I remember when other people, adults I knew, turned 40 and they seemed much more adulty. Perhaps 40 is very different now. There are 3 of us turning 39 this year. ScheduleMaster already tumbled. So far she is doing okay. Maybe by next April I'll be so used to the idea that 40 won't be such a shock. For now it's just really weird.

No comments: