Saturday, December 19, 2009

Long Hiatus

I know blogs are supposed to be updated regularly or else people lose interest. This blog began as an experiment and I have waivered between using it for professional interests and also personal things. I haven't wanted to turn into another navel-gazing blogger who makes you regret you ever learned how to use an RSS feed. Yet, here we are...Christmas is upon us and I am thankful. Once again I have purchased bicycles and helmets for our branch adopt-a-family and our conference room was filled with the generosity of my co-workers. Even though none of us have received raises for years, and we contributed heavily during the United Way campaign, and we exchange gifts with our own families and friends we filled the table with gifts for strangers. Our branch tree glitters with ornaments made by "our children" and I have received tokens of appreciation from a few patrons. How could I not continue to feel like the luckiest girl in the world.

No comments: