Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Green Bag


Several months ago I bought Green Bags from Publix and have been using them exclusively. I can't remember the last time I walked out of Publix with a plastic bag. I bought 4 (for each car) at $1.49 each and so far 4 has been a sufficient quantity to see me through my biggest shopping trips, even preparing for a baby shower. I try to remember to tote them into other stores, as well. Even though I recycled my bags in the bins at Publix, I'd still rather not get the bags in the first place and these bags hold much more than the plastic bags. Plus...I feel very European when I shop with them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Laura, I do want a couple of those! I've never seen them at my Publix. Do they no longer sell them. What a great idea and I, too, despise those little brown plastic bags that fly all over my garage every time the door goes up! (And, naturally, I prefer to feel European!)

That was a very poignant blog you wrote about your friend from college.

Infobabe said...

They totally have them at all of the Publix stores and are moving them to more prominent locations towards the registers. If you can't find them, tell me how many you need and I will start distributing them. :)